Circular Economy Symposium (CES) 2020:
Objective: Further strengthen the business case for CE through industry dialogues, B2B and a consortium of Industries on CE.
Date : 15 – 16 October 2020
- Curated & Designed by Sustainability leaders and practitioners from Industry to suit need of all stakeholder
- To be a part of stakeholders deliberations on policy issues & recommendations to trigger change
- Brings policy makers, global leaders, practitioners, and experts on a common platform
- Access to Insights of well researched knowledge paper on “Sustainable Packaging”
- Learn from best practices & practical case studies from globe
- Opportunity to participate in Masterclass on “Circular Economy” from Industry Expert
For exploring collaboration opportunities, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Masterclass on Circular Economy - 2020
Date : 14 October 2020
Circular Economy (CE) is a concept that brings management of resources and residues together in the interest of economy, livelihoods and the environment. In addition to addressing environmental sustainability, Circular Economy improves the businesses' competitiveness, generates employment and increases green investment flows. Essentially, Circular Economy aims to redesign the production and consumption systems by closing the loop. Across the globe, Circular Economy has received attention in the national agenda and has become a driver for the business to become competitive, responsible and future ready. This Masterclass is developed to coach practioners and policy makers on how to put the principles of Circular Economy in practice and on a scale.
- Understand the concept and evolution of CE
- Know about the international trends and initiatives taken in India
- Get exposure to various tools and economic instruments used in CE
- Learn about the business models in CE through case studies
- Understand the challenges and barriers and strategies to overcome
- Mainstream CE in your organization by following CE principles in procurement, design, production, distribution, and takeback.
- Become a leader in CE, establish a brand and influence the market and the supply chain
- Sustainability Managers/ Leaders
- Consultants/Professionals engaged in CE
- Policy Makers/Govt Representatives