To apply for the 1st India Circular Economy Awards which will be organized in the year 2019 you must first create an account with us. This will enable you to manage your application process. Once you’ve registered, you will have your account with us where you can save a draft of your entry as many times as you wish, come back to it later, and then submit only when you’re absolutely sure it’s ready.
The last date for submission is 15th Feb 2019.
- Application can be filled online and in English language only
- Declaration section of the application form needs to be downloaded, filled, stamped and signed by authorized signatory. Same needs to be uploaded online prior to filling up the form and is mandatory
- All sections are mandatory and must be answered. Incomplete forms will not be considered
- The Jury has the right to reclassify application forms from one category to another or reject an application form, at its discretion. This is not contestable in any manner
- Participant can send multiple application forms for same category or separate categories provided it is for a different initiative / innovation. If multiple entry forms are received for same initiative then only one form will be considered and others will be disqualified
- Please visit the FAQ section for additional guidelines
- In case of any queries related to the Application form or participation in the awards, please contact Ms. Deepa Choudhary, at 011-23487566 / 211 or firstname.lastname@example.org