Indian Circular Economy Awards (ICEA): India’s Exclusive Awards Program on Circular Economy Objective: To identify and reward organizations and individuals in India that have made notable contributions and brought in a change.
- Share your story and earn recognition for your circular economy innovation
- Improve your business through collaborative learning and contact with leading experts
- Build networks across an influential audience to help progress your circular economy program
- Drive value through enhanced reputation and visibility
- Applicant company should be registered as a legal entity in India, under Section 2(20) of the Indian Companies Act 2013.
- Applicant non-profit organization needs to be registered as a Society or a Trust or as a Section 8 Company, under the Companies Act, 2013.
- Revenue classification as per new definition of MSMEs by Government of India
Awards ceremony will be held in the month of Nov during the Circular Economy Symposium (CES) 2021.
Register Here:Online Registration